Get in touch
- Project management support
- Vendor management
Greek-Canadian ambitious MSc holder in Food Science and Technology. During her previous years, Eirini has developed the required problem-solving, leadership, and project management skills to succeed as a consultant.
Professional experience in Quality Assurance conducting internal audits, writing, and updating protocols and qualified TDMS officer, responsible for maintaining the raw material specification and supplier assurance systems. Eirini has led projects in international settings from managing product development to QA processes.
Eirini is a team member while being able to stand out for with her analytical and communication skills. She is a fast learner, eager to learn and adapt to every new working situation.
- Documentation and optimization of work processes
- Supplier management
Project | Project management support
- Coordination of local project activities
- Design qualification support
- Supporting track lead meetings; with Minutes and setup of project
Global Quality Assurance & Technical Data Management Officer | CO-RO
- Auditing training in quality and safety assurance.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Writing and updating quality assurance protocols (cleaning equipment, hygiene building)
- Reviewing and maintaining the raw material and supplier specification.
- Support liquid development, quality and regulatory teams in ensuring technical and legislative compliance.
- Publish recipes and raw material specifications to bottlers.
- Working with Technical Data management systems (DevEx), running workflows.
- Providing consultancy to users of DevEx.
Proofreading of product labels
Internship at a leading dairy company of Greece | MEVGAL A.E.
- Quality Control Analysis in beverages, FT-IR analysis of milk, cheese and yogurt
- Physico- Chemical and microbiological analysis of cheese, yogurt, juice products
- Organoleptic evaluation and quality control of dairy products and juices
- Measurements of water waste with COD method.